ecu7

Al Lipper efi at cardozo.org
Mon Feb 21 17:45:53 GMT 2000

The format you should be able to read is the .PDF files.  If you don't have
a PDF viewer (adobe acrobat reader 4.x), get it from www.adobe.com.  The
other files are just for your convenience if you happen to have OrCAD.
Otherwise don't worry about them.  Since I have provided the files in
several formats, there may be duplicates.  The bottom line is that ECU7 has
two double-sided boards and ECU6 has one double-sided board.

		Al