Daewoo ECU wiring online

Wouter de Waal wrm at ccii.co.za
Wed Feb 23 14:23:17 GMT 2000

Hi all

I finally found the wiring diagram for the Daewoo Cielo 1500
4 cyl.

Some of you might remember, I was asking questions about this
thing some time ago. Someone said that it's a standard '808
ECU, someone else differed.

I ripped the EPROM, it's in a blue carrier labelled labelled
DELCO BWJT 0723, but the code inside is totally different
from the '165 or '808 code I've seen. Tables are similar,
3 bytes before the table etc.

I've compared the wiring diagram to 89-165v8MAF and V8wire,
those two are similar but quite different from what I have.

So, I still don't know what kind of a box this is. The engine
is GM, BTW.

I've put the pinouts at
http://www.retro.co.za/daewoo-ecm-wiring.html for those
of you that are interested. I'll probably scan it in
when I get a chance too.

Wouter