h*lp from you!

Daniele Ciccolo daniele.ciccolo at telecomitalia.it
Fri Feb 25 18:45:25 GMT 2000

Dear Sirs,
my name is Daniele and I'm writing from Italy.
Unlucky I have some trouble for english and I'm quite a novice for
Internet, thus I'm not sure if I'm right to place  my question  here
with "help" subject.
Sorry for this, but I hope you can help me anyway.

My problem is lasting from a lot of time and it is the follow:
I have a tuned Opel cih engine wehre the estimated hp's are double than
before. Previously it was running a L Jet with biggers injectors but now

I'm switching to another kind of FI system.
The biggers injectors I fitted are 0280 150 151 (Bosch), but they're low

impedance and the new Ecu can accept only high impedance ones.
(Just for this, I seen that in your "fuelflow.txt" table the xxx 151
injectors are HIZ wrote. Instead my injectors have an impedance of about

2.5 OHM, so I can tell you that they're LOZ).

I tried to contact many internet sites where to get help but
unsucessful.

This is the question:
I'm searching for a Bosch Style 5 (hose) injector, High impedance (12-16

Ohm) and fuel flow good for about 50 hp/cyl. Can you help me? I tried to

make a puzzle from various lists but I'm not been able to collect all
the info's I need (Where I find the Style then I'm not able to find the
impedance....and so on)....

>From your list I'm been able only to find the 0280 150 803 injector to
suit my application, but I'm thinking they're too big for road use...

I'm in need to use only Style 5 because the manifold can accept only
this layout for injector and the Ecu wants to drive only high imped
injectors. I don't like to install ceramic resistances (as those already

have on my L Jet) to drive LOZ injectors...

More:
To update your injectors list I'm happy to tell you that:
0280 150 152 are LOZ (measured on an Alfa Turbo)
0280 150 205 are HIZ (measured on various Le equipped Opel's engines)
0280 150 105 are LOZ (measured on various L equipped Opel's engines)

Any other kind of info for injectors I 'll find I'll be happy to tell
you.

Thank you in advance for your reply (I'm waiting it like a
starving.....!)

Daniele