Wire up an "A/F gage" w/o effecting existing control system?

My57brd at aol.com My57brd at aol.com
Tue Feb 29 06:46:06 GMT 2000

I am new to this site. Ihave a 57 tbird w a 96 camero LT1 motor and trans.
Iused the stock eng wire loom.Removed all smog releted parts and wires. Also
didn't use any of body control module or wiring. Hooked up Dakota inst panel,
same cruise control, disk front brakes , firebird tilt column . Any one
interested in the do's and don'ts I would be glad to give what ever info I
can. I have one problem, my MIL lite comes on once in a while indicating low
volts at bank 2 sensor 1 and 2 . Also a mas trouble code when I accelerate
fast at all most any speed. No cat converts but installed O2 sensors in front
of new turbo mufflers. The others are installed in manifold (stock). Any info
would be welcomed MY57BIRD. Thankx