Injector Spray Pattern

Carter Shore clshore at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 03:36:26 GMT 2000

Does anyone know how to find out the spray pattern
angle of an injector from it's part number or
application?

Recent list threads reminded me that I must use a
narrow angle injector on my project. If I had an
injector spray bench, and access to every injector
made, I could find out. Although I would love to build
an injector test bench someday, this is not the time.

I know that this is an important part of the design
spec for an injector (size and shape of the pintle and
seat, etc. ), so the data exists somewhere.

Failing that, does anyone have any empirical info?

Thanks,

Carter