TWM & GM ECM

jtyler jtyler at ga.prestige.net
Sun Jan 9 18:08:32 GMT 2000

>Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 20:05:54 -0500
>From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
>Subject: Re: TWM & GM ECM
>
>| OK, help me through this hypothetically (I'll save it!)
>
>You sure, you edited out the precious stuff, from the first post.
>I told you what ecms, I would consider, and where to look for info., and

Thanks very much. I did save the precious stuff and found "programming 101", and some of the hacks.  There was alot of good info in that
short email, thanks again.

>Several, strategies, might consider the local library and looking at shop
>manuals.  Might even consider figuring out what you have, and how that
>compares to where your going.

Is there a particular text or manual that comes to mind for this type
setup (MAP,TPS, dist)?

The original application is a very solid, free breathing, 4 cylinder which had carbs and points.  I can either modify the dist or go crank
triggered.  There are no GM parts that will direct fit.

The TWM's are perfect since there is a very nice manifold available,
all bolt up making that part attractive.

Jim