DIY_EFI Digest V5 #14:Knock sensor on Dyno

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 10 23:12:01 GMT 2000

I didn't say they were.  That's why I said to get a few and try them...
And BS to engine specific.  The one I'm running in my F-Body (355 CID), is
from a 3.8L 85MY, as I recall.  See I went and got several ESC moddules, and
sensors and actually tinkered with mix and matching them, so I do have some
notion on how the things ACTUALLY work.
  Audio analyzer, gee great.  I did my actual on car testing with a $20 old
scanner, and will match my results to anyone's.  Theory is fine, but
execution is what matters!!..
Grumpy
  Hmm, wonder why?.