lambda sensors

Lowell Foo lowell at smartt.com
Tue Jan 18 10:31:56 GMT 2000

.85 LA would be 12.5:1 and .89 LA would be 13:1.  With a heated
lambda sensor I don't think placement matters at all.  I tried running
2 Bosch LSM-11 sensors on my Talon, 1 in the stock location just
after the turbo and one in the tailpipe.  The stock sensor is read by
the cars Motec ECU and the tailpipe sensor by a Fueltronics
handheld.  The readings agreed within 1% on a sensor rated for
1.5% accuracy.  Also as far as I know you cannot just read voltage
off a lambda sensor because of EGT compensation but I've never
tried it.