Minimum to run GMECM?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jan 20 00:25:05 GMT 2000

Lets see, from the nature of this question, I'd almost quess that you have a
limited amount of efi experience.  So you with this limited background want
to jump in and redesign what gm has spent millions of dollars on, and
install it some other way.  OK..
   2nd, leaving all/most/some of the sensors disconnected negates any
benefits to running efi,  might as install a carb..  Least you might have
something that is proper to drive.
  The archives here and at GMECM have lots of leads on how to do things.
Grumpy