SMTP Delivery Error

MAILER-DAEMON at grolen.com MAILER-DAEMON at grolen.com
Sat Jan 29 02:52:04 GMT 2000

An error occured while delivering this message.
The error is stated below:

550 Mailbox not found: <shanen at grolen.com>

Excerpt of original message:

To: shanen at grolen.com

From: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
To: shanen at grolen.com
Date: 28 Jan 2000 08:45:00 EDT
Subject: DIY_EFI Digest V5 #41

DIY_EFI Digest        Friday, January 28 2000        Volume 05 : Number 041

In this issue:

	Correcting subject when replying
	Re: toyota o2
	Re: basic tuning
	Peak and hold vs. Saturated injectors
	RE: J.C. Whitney AFR meter
	Re: J.C. Whitney AFR meter
	Re: Peak and hold vs. Saturated injectors
	Re: J.C. Whitney AFR meter
	Tech 1 Questions
	RE: J.C. Whitney AFR meter
	Re: Peak and hold vs. Saturated injectors
	727+LT1Conectr.jpg
	RE: alky/water inj
	Re: DIY_EFI Digest V5 #40

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.