DIY_EFI Digest V5 #237

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Jul 1 16:24:04 GMT 2000

CudaBob, I tried one of those Holleys with TPS and RPM
only, and it was a big step worst than a carb.  I concluded
no way could TPS only handle air measurement

An 80s system by Force used a Mass Airflow unit to
measure air.  It was as simple as the Holley but it worked
GREAT in all situations including cold start at negative 20
deg F.  Trouble was the air ducting was messy, and it had
no feedback loops.  Bruce Roe