SV: Propane EFI - part duece

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sun Jul 2 01:41:51 GMT 2000

My Propane dream goes like this: Injecting in liquide form ,bosch has some
special injectors,
the d-jetronic peak and hold ones I have on the outboard can keep the
pressure from propane+
pump pressure to ensure I get liquide and not gas to the injectors.
Use a prom swicher and have different proms for fuel and propane,
Pump the twostroke oil into the propane and mix like with fuel,use a PWM
valve to inject water into the rail of injectors,increasing the pulse widt
to get room for the water.
As I see it when I like to simplyfy things is that propane is the same as
gasoline but have not
that much water with it for internal cooling.
Please write a few lines about where you think the dificulties are.
Espen