Help ID these ford EFI parts

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Jul 3 03:48:39 GMT 2000

I've got some Ford EFI parts that I need help identifying.  I thought
they were Mustang parts but a friend who knows mustangs says no.  I took
some pictures and put them here:

home.swbell.net/tcravet

There's some chance that they might be boat parts...  Notice in picture
2, near the top, that there is an idle stop screw rather than an IAC.  I
have posted 2 pictures of the plenum, 1 intake, and 1 valve cover.  Any
help with this would be much appreciated.

thanks,
--steve

--
Steve Ravet