turbo boost control solenoid

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Jul 6 13:16:16 GMT 2000

why not use the vacuum actuator already on the turbo controlled by a
modified cruise control

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.