Blitz wideband O2 meter

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 7 14:01:35 GMT 2000

Was a year or two ago there were a bunch of blurbs in Sport Compact Car
Turbo and High Tech, etc..  Had a hellva phone bill chasing it all down,
turned out to be a 3 wire O2 same as the K+N Edelbrock Cyberongics, yada
yada.   Some manufacturers haven't a clue about what they are selling, and
just are out to fill a void for a paticular *buzz word*.
  Now, if you see an evaluation of one with a bunch of wires outta the
sensor, that would be news.
Grumpy