shoes

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Fri Jul 7 17:19:40 GMT 2000

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:35:42 -0400, "C. Brooks" <cbrooks1 at tqci.net>
wrote:

>Alex, Fox News just did a piece on those shoes and showed a gentleman
>demonstrating there use. He was clocked at a sustained 26MPH. The operator
>believes he can reach 40MPH with practice and the company is already
>marketing to police departments and foreign military.

Oh gawd, I can just see it now, hearing the slogans proNcon for "shoe
control", and that clever lil bumper sticker reading "when powershoes
are outlawed, only outlaws will have powershoes". Hee hee, wadawhirld.

Gar

Oh, BTW, yeeesss of course I want a pair meself. I'm not stoooopid. :)
I just hope they're available in a size 13.