Fw: shoes

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 7 23:30:15 GMT 2000

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Dopey has an ol GN turbo taped to his Nikes, and been walking around the
house in boost all day.  Kinda a ball and chain deal with just the one turbo
(yes, it's from your neighbor) He's also doing full sound effects.  Least
he's caring a 148 with him, so there is a tie to DIY.
Least he's guit b------- about falling on his back in the Falklands
Grumpy
Ultra Kludge is mounting EFI to your body for bionic capabilities......