What to datalog?

dennis spoolboy at autospeed.com
Sat Jul 8 03:38:21 GMT 2000

G-forces from an accelerometer?$$ I'm out of ideas now.

--- =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rgen_Karlsson?= <jurg at pp.sbbs.se>
> wrote:
>> Maybe ambient air temp, so that the other temps can be corrected/compared?
>
>Nice one, I have included the temperature in the air filter, but with a one
>wire digital sensor, I can just as well include ambient temperature as well.
>I have planned to use a few one wire sensors to check temperature under the
>bonnet.
>
>Keep them comming!
>
>Jörgen

==
Dennis Doza II

87Shelby Charger B/S-15.8 at 88mph-Driver
87Shelby Charger R/S-13.24 at 103mph-Dad's racer
99Dakota Sport-15.5 at 87mph-For Sale $12,250
85Shelby Charger Red-15.1 at 96mph-dead-partscar
Member of Gateway Neon and Modern Mopars http://204.50.82.80/gwneon/memb/dennisd.htm