Northstar swap

grobbins grannys at sos.net
Mon Jul 10 20:02:50 GMT 2000

Design 1 systems does this swap. Their url is listed on one of my pages at
http://members.tripod.com/~grannys/generalmotors.html

While I've got everyone's attention, I would like to ask a favor.
I am trying to build the most useful and complete engine swap directory
possible, and would be thankful if anyone from this list has any links or
suggestions for content that would be of interest to DIY/engineswaps type
gearheads. Especially helpful (and right up this list's alley) would be sites
that could help lesser skilled swappers understand and complete EFI conversions
in older vehicles. Even if it's only a site featuring a completed swap without
much how-to, I'm sure it would be of interest to someone contemplating a similar
swap. No matter how mundane or bizarre, if it's got to do with engine swaps or
adapting engines/transmissions, I can probably find a place for it on the site.
The beginnings of the site can be seen at http://www.grannysspeedshop.com , but
I have engineswaps.com waiting for when I have a site that's worthy.
Thanks in advance,
Grant