Water and its effect on combustion.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jul 11 01:09:49 GMT 2000

Nothin beats a clever kludge thou
Grumpy
  Kludge= Black box with a DIY interface / controller / display of some
sort, that works.
  Kludgomatic=  CSH, HQ WI system, that I been kicking around for over a
year now from time to time that is done but actually assembled / tested.
When the little guys, and I get some results, y'all will hear about the
documented results.  Very high pressure, and instant on.  This should be
real interesting......

> Just passing on a link of interest in the thread. These guys make high
pressure(100psi?) water injection systems with a map-able controller. You
can skip over their speil, just check out their data.