Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

PMDF e-Mail Interconnect postmaster at kauri.lincoln.ac.nz
Tue Jul 11 12:20:31 GMT 2000

--Boundary_(ID_FG2Rymw3eCL6J632DNFliQ)

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 05:00:11 -0700
  From: DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at diy-efi.org (DIY_EFI Digest)
  To: DIY_EFI-Digest at lists.diy-efi.org
  Subject: DIY_EFI Digest V5 #252

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: baddiehl at hotmail.com
  Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
  Diagnostic code: smtp; 554 Transaction failed
  Remote system: dns; mail.hotmail.com (TCP|138.75.10.7|1899|216.33.151.135|25) (HotMail [NO UCE] ESMTP server ready at Tue Jul 11 05:18:47 2000 ) (ESMTP spoken here) (Requested mail action okay, completed)

--Boundary_(ID_FG2Rymw3eCL6J632DNFliQ)

Reporting-MTA: dns; kauri.lincoln.ac.nz

Action: failed