EFI fuel pump and water.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 14 12:54:18 GMT 2000

> >> What is the general consensus about using tap water vs. distilled vs. ?
> >Distilled
> Thanks. What bad things can happen from Tap Water?

The formula Mr harris posted was all about H2O why add all the salts and
stuff humans like / need to the equations.

> >> I'm not sure I follow....More Boost?
> >Better *water*
> I see now. What sort of goodies can you add to flavor your water? (besides
the obvious one, >Methanol) :)

I'll refer back to the chemistry again, for the moment, but all we need is
some with *free* H and O that is water soluble.  Err, maybe O and sumtin
else <g>.
Grumpy