EFI fuel pump and water.

Randall Young randallyoung at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 15 03:09:21 GMT 2000

On Friday, July 14, 2000 7:15 PM, Tom Parker [SMTP:parkert at ihug.co.nz]
wrote:
> Anyone know of a source for a pressure switch at this sort of
> pressure?

Check out an industrial refrigeration supply, or even old industrial
refrigeration units (like the walk-in cooler at your favorite bar).  Lots
of units use adjustable pressure switches to control the compressors, an
R22 high pressure cutout should be just what you need. (250 psi = 117
degrees F).  I've also seen one of these adjustable switches in a TR7 A/C
system.

I don't know what pressure they operate at offhand, but an ordinary
automotive high side cutout might come pretty close.

Randall