Pinouts needed

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jul 17 11:45:27 GMT 2000

I worked on 3-4 of them when they first came out.  Expect to be marring that
thing, if you try to work on it, for a customer.  One was a really early
production car, and most of the wiring was done with white wires.  GM said
it was impossible for the car to exist, but wouldn't send anyone down to
look at it, a true nightmare dealer principal was involved with the circus
for a while.  The others were just random screw ups, people snoozing when
assembling the harnesses, really bad stuff.
The thought of them makes me look for some Thorazine
Grumpy