More Engine swap pages

Aribert_Neumann at magna.on.ca Aribert_Neumann at magna.on.ca
Fri Jul 21 11:27:18 GMT 2000

This message is for the individual collecting engine swap pages - appologies for
the mostly off topic subject for the rest of you.   Below are a couple of engine
swap pages that I have had book marked.  THey are in relation to engine swaps
into LBCs (Little British Cars), one of my other activities.

Ford 2.8L V6 into a Triumph Spitfire.  This page is atleast 1.5 years old.  Car
was upgraded to a GM throttle body EFI last year but the page has not been
updated to reflect the change.
http://members.aol.com/danmas/Barry.htm

Page below contains a number of links to other pages.  Of special interest is
the last of the links, a salvage yard that sells late model engines (complete
with: EFI, harnesses, sensors and ECU) specifically for the individual intending
to build a hot rod, kit car, etc.

http://members.aol.com/danmas/

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This message contains information which may be
      privileged or confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable
      law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
      employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
      recipient, you are hereby NOTIFIED that any dissemination, distribution,
      retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
      immediately by calling our office at (905) 669-2888 or by return e-mail at
      info at decoma.com, Attention:  General Counsel.