Electronic tranny control compatability?

Peter D. Hipson mail at darkstar.mv.com
Sun Jul 23 00:53:32 GMT 2000

Jim, great writeup. I've also done some tranny work, and AFAIK, the
differences are physical between the T and the L versions. I don't think
that Dan will have any problems, except that there is a real possibility
that there will be a different connector to deal with <g>!

Thanks,
        Peter Hipson (founder, NEHOG)
        1995 White NA Hummer Wagon