Electronic tranny control compatability?

Scott Knight scott at scottknight.com
Sun Jul 23 20:00:18 GMT 2000

I might be able to help here in another week or so because I currently
have a 4L60E equipped car (so of course own a shop manual for it
complete with wiring schematics <G>) and recently bought a 4T65E
equipped car.  Since I have only had the GTP for about a week, I don't
yet have my shop manual yet, though it is on order.  I will look to see
if I can determine if it uses the same inputs when I get the manual.

Later dates.
Scott Knight  mailto:scott at scottknight.com
http://www.scottknight.com/ IRC:SS396man
'00 White Grand Prix GTP