KISS EFI

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Sat Jul 1 02:46:31 GMT 2000

Garfield Willis wrote:

> Hey, Peetie.

> Lemme tell ya some of the particulars, before you get all hotNbothered,
> tho.

[snip]

Yoh! Garfy,

Thanks for the basic run-down. But with KISS EFI, we're not talking
any lack of module redundancy, just the paring down of "features" to
come up with something that is reliable because it's simple?

Any yes, some JPEGs would be interesting.

BTW, I have this conceptual problem with redundancy and reliability.
Seems to me that the more redundancy is built in, the more inherently
unreliable the system will be. But that topic alone is a whole new
can-o-worms.

Peter