Need info on electromotive software

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 6 14:55:51 GMT 2000

There are a few software options.  There is a different "chip" in the ECU for
the different versions of software, you can tell what version you need by
looking at the chip if you don't know which the ECM is expecting.

I have Super*Blend for mine, it allows blending of the MAP signal with the TPS
signal at lower RPMs to compensate for low manifold vacuum at idle, works pretty
well.  The software costs around $500 from Electromotive and comes on a floppy
disk.  You can see the various versions available at
http://www.electromotive-inc.com

E-mail me off list if you need any more info.

Gabe