Which Honda Civic had the wideband O2

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Tue Jun 6 19:11:49 GMT 2000

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:57:57 -0400, "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
wrote:

>92-95
>Honda Civic
>1.5 VTEC
>36531-PO7-003
>might be P07
>5-wires
>Grumpy

Hmmm, I've apparently missed some feed from diy_efi, since I didn't see
Mike's post above at all, only this one from Bruce. Dang it, probly my
ISP on this end.

Anyway, as to the part no. above, it IS a "zero", "P07", not P-oh-7, but
udder dan dat, it's correctamundo. Cheapest we've seen them new is from:
	www.hparts.com
for around $90. Punch in the above number at their site to get an
instant update on the current internet price. We've ordered from them
many times and never a problem. The presence of such an excellent price
and reliable discount source is the reason why we've said all along we
won't be supplying (nor having to mark them up) the sensors with EGOR.
Hey, they're discount off-the-shelf...wada concept, eh?

Also, while we're on the subject, someone erroneously reported
previously that the 96-98 HX also uses the same sensor. It does NOT;
that one uses a 4-wire wideband sensor from NipponDenso.

Gar