New to the list...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 13 00:27:55 GMT 2000

Different Displacements?.
Different number of cylinders.
Your braver then I.
If your in the states might rethink and use just a hac'd gm ecm.
I'm not familiar with all the strategies inna Bosch but there's alot going
on in an oem ecm, and without knowing all the tables, settings, switches,
and actual code you might wind up quitting.  Just a matter of starting at
the beginning, rather then redesigning the wheel
Grumpy