re New to the list...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 13 22:53:05 GMT 2000

What antistall strategies does your ecm use.  Or are you willing to raise
your idle 50% so that the ecm sees the right number of ign pulses per sec to
understand it's at idle?.  Nothing rpm wise will read right unless you know
where the cylinder number correct entry is.
   The fueling is going to be worse then intended.  Most port injected
strategies fir the injectors at least once per crank revolution, your way
off base there.
   No body wants you to succeed more then me, but it looks like your
starting off wrong, IMHO.
   Grumpy