AD Converters with low voltage external reference.

Byron Smith BSmith at vertexdallas.com
Fri Jun 16 15:07:12 GMT 2000

I don't know of any converters using a reference that low.  But, if 8 bits
of resolution is enough, perhaps reading the low byte of a 12bit a/d
referenced to 1V would work.  I know Microchip makes some PICs with 12 bit
a/d, but I've yet to find any data on their accuracy vs. ref voltage.

Just some thoughts,

Byron