GARFIELD IS WAY WAY OUT OF LINE RE: EGOR, oxygen sensor, O2 sensor, wide band oxygen sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jun 16 22:55:30 GMT 2000

> NOT ONE PERSON TO DATE HAS MAILED ME OF ANY ERRORS OR PROBLEMS WITH THIS
WEB
> PAGE !

That doesn't make it right.
Sometimes folks put in alot of leg work, and just get mad when someone walks
in and in a couple weeks filter thru a few months of work and posts it as
their own.  How would you feel, if after you get one working I post it all
to a web site, like it was all my effort that made it possible.  Even better
I ask your permission, and you say no, and I did it anyway.  Better get used
to slams if you want to sleep decent.

> Those who did contact me, did so in a civil manner, all being
complimentary.

So, manners aren't mandatory.

> I very much object to Garfields letter(below), especially his statements
> "but I sure have a problem with putting out bogus 'info'" and "you'r
> frigging LYING, dood."
> If it was such a problem then why didn't he contact me immediately.

For the same reason I got threatened off list for promgramming 101, that's
just the way it happened.

> I gathered much of the info from the archives, and believed it to be
posted
> in good faith. If you feel this information is lies or bogus, then I
suggest
> you provide the necessary proof, and I will rectify the problem
immediately.

Oh ain't that clever..

> To make accusations against my character in such a manner is a disgrace.

People don't have to, conform to how you want things to be.

> I worked well into the early hours of the morning on that web page
> http://www.vb.co.za, and it certainly wasn't for my benefit.

Sure it was.

> The DIY_EFI archives are non operational, and have been for sometime.
There
> is no way for people to find the info they need.

BS, that excuse is lame.  What is the sin in reading the whole thing, guess
what you'll learn alot.  If you were to ask on list you might have gotten a
little search engine for doing that.

 The info that is there regarding the
> oxygen sensors is intermingled
> with what looks like the script for Macbeth. If there was ever a need to
> take archived info, dust it off,
> CLEAN IT UP, and present it in a more palatable fashion, then the EGOR
> project is it !

OK, then do it.  I get so tired of folks telling everyone to hand them stuff
on a silver platter.  If your too lazy to do it, don't bitch about it....

> For my reward Garfield took it upon himself to distribute a letter
privately
> to other group members, assasinating my character.

Ya ever hear of sticks and stones?....

> He even threatened others who were interested in purchasing his EGOR that
> he would not guarantee correct operation of his product if they used it
with
> my circuitry.

So? why should he?
Will you guarantee it's operation?.