Far easier to hit "delete" than it is to compose a reply

Paul paul at vb.co.za
Sat Jun 17 13:35:21 GMT 2000

>Since nothing here, meets your standards why not find another list and
>bother them.

I wouldn't let a few guys, who because they think their so knowledgeable on
the
list subject feel they can speak for ALL the other list members, bully me
into leaving.
There are plenty of list members who feel what I'm doing is a good thing.
It's just a shame that they cannot comment publicly, and who can blame them,
for fear of your bully boy reprisals.

>So far your brought some patent numbers to the game, why not be joyed to no
>end with how perfect your page is.

Yes it isn't much at present, but it amounts to considerably more
documentation
than what you or your side kick Garfield have managed to come up with.

>The EGOR project was a group effort, but since you were not even around,
how
>can you comment on what it is or isn't.

You also seem to have changed your tact somewhat, it was fair for
Garfield to comment on my offerings, yet I CANT on his ????

>It's still an ongoing project but at a low ebb.

Pity the ebb tide didn't take ALL the flotsam with it !

>Again, I got tired of the dribble, and hit delete
>Grumpy

Its far easier to hit "delete" than it is to compose a reply