more wide-band O2 comments......

NickG nikog at mediaone.net
Mon Jun 19 01:29:22 GMT 2000

I'm very interested in the wide band O2 products/projects I've been reading
about here. But I'd like to throw in my $.02 regarding all the comments.

I'd read in the archives about EGOR, and have been regularly looking at the
DIY-EFI web page for an update on its status, but have never seen any
information regarding it (it's supposedly listed as a diy-efi.org
*project*).

Then Paul comes around and says he's gonna make his own wide-band O2 setup.
Great! This is what I'm looking for. I love to play with this stuff and
figure out circuits.

Remember, this is the DIY-EFI.ORG list. This is for people to help other
people with their EFI projects. There's nothing wrong with Paul coming out
with his own circuit and looking for help on it from others on this list. I
also don't think it's right for Gar to slam Paul for it. Don't get me wrong,
if EGOR does come about, and sells at a reasonable price, I'll be at the
front of the line to buy one. But there's nothing wrong with somebody else
saying they're going to try and make their own wide-band O2 setup.

I have nothing against either party, but the reality is that EGOR is no
longer a DIY-EFI project, but's Paul's setup is.

Nick