Improper DIY_EFI behaviour-or BS from the sidelines

Orin orin
Tue Jun 20 00:36:48 GMT 2000

[Admin]

I have little to add to what Bruce says.  I basically agree with him.

As far as I'm concerned, banning people is pointless.  Sure, we can
block a particular email address, but someone really wanting to
be disruptive would just come back under an alias with some
free email account or another.  It would take a court order to
get close to banning someone and I'm sure no-one has the time, money or
inclination to pursue it.

If you have a problem with something posted, let me know privately
and I'll try and deal with it without the flamefest these things
usually degenerate into.

Remember that emotions don't translate to emails and it is too
easy to write something that reads far stronger than intended
or to take something as an attack that wasn't meant that way.

And finally, though Bruce says read the archives 3x, I'd be
happy with once.

Orin, list admin.