Three 2bbl throttle bodies

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Jun 20 01:31:21 GMT 2000

I've thought of this myself. Either a 6-pack tbi setup, or dual
tbi's.

With the fuel being injected on a 'bbl' basis, the only real way to
do this, would be all together. If the three 2bbl tbi's were only
used as throttle bodies, and then port injected, they could then
be setup with progressive throttle. This would give the best
drivability.

I have put some brain power to the 6-pack of tbi's, however,
and it would be very difficult to do anything except all together.
IE: the same throttle opening per tbi. Progressive could be
done, but only with some added processing to handle
the differences in fuel requirements between the 'bbls'.

BobR.