Honda/NGK O2 sensor part # versus Horiba/NGK O2 sensor part #s

Axel Rietschin Axel_Rietschin at compuserve.com
Wed Jun 21 00:41:40 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garfield Willis" <garwillis at msn.com>

> NO Honda/NTK sensor with the part no. I gave out has two rows of holes.

I have one. And I got it from a Honda dealer, so there is at least one :)

> Regardless, however, since you DID have examples of gross sensor
> differences in appearances, that should have been enough to tip you off
> (pun intended) that you couldn't expect to plug one in for the other.

As I said already, the two sensors looked exactly the same. I discovered
this after getting the 2.d one. When I had my 'incident' I had only one
sensor, the Honda one, with two rows of holes.

> Anyone else bought one of
> the Honda sensors in question (using the part no. I gave out) in Europe?

Sure. Mine was purchased in Switzerland. Part number is the same
(36531-P07-003).

--Axel