Heated or not O2 sensor

lpwcruzr lpwcruzr at netzero.net
Fri Jun 23 02:45:38 GMT 2000

Yes, I have the stock air cleaner. It is one from a van. I think it is even
a little smaller than the stock pickup truck one. I haven't checked yet, but
that's what I've been told. I'm going to check the fuel pressure to rule
this out. I had to use an inline pump. It is rated at the same psi and a
little more gph than the stock in tank GM. No chip editing.

Paul Washburn
lpwcruzr at netzero.net