EFI egg on my face, and fuel to burn

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 26 23:44:13 GMT 2000

Seems like the ford externals (for the big engines) all are a Delco EP286,
at 12v operating pressure 70-95 PSI, and 36-40 gals per hour.

Gave the book to Doc, and told him to find the baddest pump there.  EP424,
is 75-90 PSI at 40 gals per hour (note not a range of 36-40).

EP 268 is  a gm#  25117086
EP 424 is  a gm#  25176156

Grumpy