555 EFI competition

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Jun 30 16:17:09 GMT 2000

OK, that was a bad joke.  I don't have plans for such a thing, I don't
think you can actually build one.  IIRC, you need AND, OR, NOT to
implement logic expressions, and I don't think you can build an inverter
out of diodes.  Of course, it's entirely possible that I'm wrong.

Am I to believe that the originator of this thread really works at GM,
that he really wants the DIY_EFI group to help GM design an ECM based on
a single 555 chip, and that the best design will win a "prize of your
chosing"?  If that's the case then please have a 2001 model Corvette
convertible, Dark Bowling Green, Z51, MN6 standing by for delivery to
Champion Chevrolet, Austin, TX.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet