555 EFI competition

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Jun 30 22:32:43 GMT 2000

Add to that the fact that they're under funded and don't want upper
level management to get wind of it.  "Hey, here's your Vette.  Please
don't try and register it, ok?"

And the real kicker is that the address
"generalmotors at exterminator.net" is not subscribed to the list.  So
someone's watching from another email addy and posting from a web
freebie box.
Shannen