ECT and voltage divider help?

Robert W. Hughes rwhughe at ev1.net
Mon Mar 6 16:43:45 GMT 2000

You might look at the Maxim MAX6510 family. Temperature switch with
built in sensor, selectable hysteresis, and temp selection with an
external resistor. Only problem might be packaging. They have other
versions with remote sensors, but not some of the other neat features.

Also I have a circuit which monitors the voltage across the GM
temperature gauge sensor and has adjustable turn-on and hysteresis. Uses
one comparator and one mosfet or two if you want air conditioner
turn-on. I can post this on incoming if there is any interest, although
it does not inject any fuel.
--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)
BackYard Engineering