Crank angle sensor

Clint S. clintsven at sk.sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 7 14:51:37 GMT 2000

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BF8811.BEE89B80

I have an Accel DFI which is very simular to most GM ECM's in operation =
. I currently have a magnetic pickup and 4 wire igntion module for =
electronic spark timing . I want to go with coil packs later on, the DFI =
can then be switched over to a Buick GN system . My Nissan 280zxt motor =
had a crank trigger and hall sensor already, it has (3) 120degree signal =
teeth and pickup, and has (90) 1degree signal teeth and 2 sensors for =
those . It is a Hall Effect sensor with 3 pickups total . Can I use this =
signal to trigger my DFI and slap some coilpacks on for igntion ? The =
cam sensor should be an easy modification to distributor . .

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BF8811.BEE89B80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have an Accel DFI which is very simular to most GM =
ECM's in=20
operation . I currently have a magnetic pickup and 4 wire igntion module =
for=20
electronic spark timing . I want to go with coil packs later on, the DFI =
can=20
then be switched over to a Buick GN system . My Nissan 280zxt motor had =
a crank=20
trigger and hall sensor already, it has (3) 120degree signal teeth and =
pickup,=20
and has (90) 1degree signal teeth and 2 sensors for those . It is a Hall =
Effect=20
sensor with 3 pickups total . Can I use this signal to trigger my DFI =
and slap=20
some coilpacks on for igntion ? The cam sensor should be an easy =
modification to=20
distributor . .</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BF8811.BEE89B80--