Newby question - am I even going about this the right way?

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 8 00:41:53 GMT 2000

Start with research,  the archives have lots of info., I lean toward gm just
since that's what I'm used too, so kinda bear that in mind.  Often the
various gm ecms are referred to by their last 3 digits.
  If you were to hunt around and search sensors, and 730 would be a good
place to start.
  Yes to gathering parts off of one donor.  Also, think finding replacement
parts on a Sun
Grumpy

> I have a '66 Dodge Dart with a 225 Slant Six that I wish to convert to
> multi-port EFI on a budget, but I'm really not sure where to begin.
Should