Fuel Injector Bench - Rheostats Revisited

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 8 14:56:21 GMT 2000

Have I built the bench, no.
However, tinkering with electronics as I do, I'd always go for the higher
wattage devise, so that in the future, it's not a limiting factor.  Never
can tell where paths are going to lead you
Grumpy

> Has anyone on the list built this bench?  My question is that there is a
discrepancy between the schematic and the parts list with respect to what
rheostats to use.  The schematic shows 20w rheostats for the injector
controls but the parts list shows 12.5w rheostats.  I just want to make sure
I use the correct ones.