Electronic Transmission Control

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 8 16:39:44 GMT 2000

Ahh, way too much work, I'll gladly take it off your hands for shipping <g>.
Since, I doubt you'll do that, you might just look at a diesel pickups pcm,
and see what it needs.  Might consider that the dumber the controller the
harder the shifts.  Or tranny life becomes an issue, since you'll need to
have high line pressure shifting for it to live at WOT shifting.
  Just thinking out loud
Grumpy