O2 sensor Voltage

Chad chad at dynojet.com
Wed Mar 8 17:14:09 GMT 2000

I haven't read any of the ecm strategies, where can I get them (assuming
you're not talking about ecu specific manuals)?  If the ecu has some sort of
time delay response, what if I output a square wave (minimum external
hardware on the microcontroller) with a dc offset to trick the ecu?  The way
I understand O2 sensors, the output voltage will resemble a sine wave whose
amplitude changes as the ecu adjusts for lean/rich conditions.