Thanks to all who responded...

Matt Cramer mac9 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Mar 9 02:24:53 GMT 2000

	I'd like to thank everyone for the advice here.  So I'll probably go about
this by the "single-donor" method.  Hopefully I'll be able to do this as
part of a senior design project at my college and have access to a
reasonably well equipped machine shop, so fabricating a crank trigger
device and getting it lined up should be absolutely no problem.  And yes, I
plan on doing this by adapting junkyard parts.  There's going to be
something major I will have to design myself for it to count as an
acceptable project - this is likely to be a sheet metal intake.  I hope to
use a multi-port sequential setup, and would like to avoid throttle body
injection because the fuel distribution on a straight six is something I
hope to improve with EFI.  Anyway, here are some questions about individual